#2 r00t3r

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:43 PM

r00t3r

Advanced Member

• Players
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Server:x5, x100

Why you are here? How long you will cry? Its your second topic with useless information. No suggestions, just cry )))

#3 Katman

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:35 PM

Katman

Players

• Players
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationZaragoza
  • Server:x5, x35, x100, x1000, x9999

Why you are here? How long you will cry? Its your second topic with useless information. No suggestions, just cry )))

Your post is useless, please, stay away of writing such things if you're not gonna help.

Best regards,

Katman.

Addicted to life.

#4 r00t3r

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:29 PM

r00t3r

Advanced Member

• Players
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Server:x5, x100

Your post is useless, please, stay away of writing such things if you're not gonna help.

Best regards,

Katman.

Bro, please!  :) Im here more than 3 years, you are new here! I know better what im saying! Also I cant see you help here, and i dont see you on x35, but i see this player, and i see what his doying on server, its only crying (This player kill me, nothing to do, wtf where is sockets and excellent items, why this dont drops, and this dont drops etc. etc.)! And i see that you didnt see his topics here, its second topic without any suggestion and only with useless information for admins.

P.s. Admins why GM's on x9999 answering in other server topics, they dont play there, and dont know anything about x35 server, and about server life/players!

#5 Lucifer

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:11 PM

Lucifer

Advanced Member

• GameMaster / STAFF
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • LocationEasyMU

Dear r00t3r and Katman.

Please stop that.

Yes its true this is the second topic from this player without information, just saying there is nothing to do.

Firstloveo, please sometimes use search on forum, many player and me too wrote topic with suggestions etc + we are talkin with admins about these things.

It will change, Got2b said they will cehck it, and fixes problems after Christmas. :)

Best Regards

EasyMu Staff

#6 firstloveo

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:49 PM

firstloveo

• Players
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Server:x35

Dear r00t3r and Katman.

Please stop that.

Yes its true this is the second topic from this player without information, just saying there is nothing to do.

Firstloveo, please sometimes use search on forum, many player and me too wrote topic with suggestions etc + we are talkin with admins about these things.

It will change, Got2b said they will cehck it, and fixes problems after Christmas. :)

Best Regards

Dear Luciferr,

Do you know why rooter said my topic is unless information? Cause he is same you. He is palying in this server but he doesn't know every thing. Maybe he is killing spiders in lorencia :D. He can't see boss' face cause he is too weak. He doesn't know items which drop from boss.
    3 years experience? what is your char name & what can you do? Lol. 3 years play pikachu :)). I just play 1 month & I can kill you easily........
    In the first topic I said that:
        _Bosses doesn't drop any thing. Kundun box 5 drop poor items. NPC shop is better than them. 
        _Selupan drop poor Exc Items
        _Boss Nar Drop poor pentagram
        _Kundun Kalima Drop 1m Zen
        _Golden kundun maybe does not drop wing lvl 4
        _Boss kanturu Not yet check (cause don't find moon pedan yet)

I killed Kundun 3 times , Drop 1.000.000 zen x3
Killed Medusa 2 times, doesn't drop anything at all 
Killed Griffy 3 times, drop lower tier pentagram than Nar normal monsters
Lord Silvester doesn't drop anything 

1 more time I want to say thank for your help,  Luciferr, And dont care about rooter. He only know spider drop "apple pineapple".

#7 Lucifer

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:59 PM

Lucifer

Advanced Member

• GameMaster / STAFF
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • LocationEasyMU

First u say he is same as me than thank you... lol wtf dear. I can promise you that r00t3r know more better about server than you, and yea i play here a very long time ago too, i know too. Im not always play on other servers, i know about these problems, not youre the first who said these problems, btw its same on x9999 x1000 and others too. These suggestions already had answered by Got2b.

Btw no problem, just PLEASE STOP offensive language against other players.

Always be the smarter.

:)

Best Regards

EasyMu Staff

#8 Katman

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:44 PM

Katman

Players

• Players
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationZaragoza

Bro, please!  :) Im here more than 3 years, you are new here! I know better what im saying! Also I cant see you help here, and i dont see you on x35, but i see this player, and i see what his doying on server, its only crying (This player kill me, nothing to do, wtf where is sockets and excellent items, why this dont drops, and this dont drops etc. etc.)! And i see that you didnt see his topics here, its second topic without any suggestion and only with useless information for admins.

P.s. Admins why GM's on x9999 answering in other server topics, they dont play there, and dont know anything about x35 server, and about server life/players!

I am a GameMaster & you are a player, so I'm warning you, nothing else, let this up to staff. I have more authority than you, even if you been here for 3 years, so please respect what I say.

There is nothing on rules about crying, it's allowed to cry. So, you are the one who doesn't know anything, go read the rules again.

I don't respect SPAM & I will never do. But, I respect the topic because he has the right to express his opinion.

If you have nothing else to say, please, stay away, last warning.

Now into the topic.....

Servers will get updates don't worry, bugs will be fixed, wait until new year, we are busy with family & friends.

Best regards,

Katman.

• firstloveo likes this
Addicted to life.

#9 firstloveo

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:28 PM

firstloveo

• Players
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Server:x35

I am a GameMaster & you are a player, so I'm warning you, nothing else, let this up to staff. I have more authority than you, even if you been here for 3 years, so please respect what I say.

There is nothing on rules about crying, it's allowed to cry. So, you are the one who doesn't know anything, go read the rules again.

I don't respect SPAM & I will never do. But, I respect the topic because he has the right to express his opinion.

If you have nothing else to say, please, stay away, last warning.

Now into the topic.....

Servers will get updates don't worry, bugs will be fixed, wait until new year, we are busy with family & friends.

Best regards,

Katman.

Yes, I  need that. I just say to players about server. I hope GM can read & updated items drop , event rewards. Boss & events are parts of game.

Thanks.

Happy new year!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nothing, to, do, in, x35, server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

apply-design