Photo

Some Questions about mu.

some questions about mu

Best Answer got2b , 30 July 2017 - 10:46 PM

2. Many MuServers have funktion minimize Mu Windows to "tray" , when i minimize windows to tray, my CPU much less use.
5. Many Russian Servers s12 have that function, and have offlevel  / offtrade system.
6. I don't use bank account, i can vote donate by sms, but on website i dont have my mobile operator with who i can send sms.

1. /dcfriend as r00t3r said.

2. Dont have such button.

3. Other Characters getting credits, maybe some Character name dismiss, need to know at least your Character name to check.

4. In this 5 years, i was many times answered about this in forum.

5. Ofcourse we have auto-reconnect, also we have /offtrade enabled, but /offlevel is disabled on x5.

6. There is a lot of SMS payment systems for Latvia, Mobiano have all Latvia mobile phone operators over PaymentWall + Super Rewards like Fortumo, centii, etc.

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic

#1 marchelios

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:18 PM

marchelios

• Players
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Server:x5
Information:

Topic Text:

I have some questions.
1.Do you have a plan to add that command: (/dcfriend "nickname" password) it's good option, if I stay my character in home, and when i come to work i need to do disconnect to my character to enter in game.
2. Would you can add to swich of mu windows in "tray" they use much less cpu.
3. When you repair vote credits rewards gain from mmotop? I vote, but credits don't come from mmotop.ru
4. How I know, how many online is on server? On website writted only connected players for 24 hours, but how much online players are in real life? From real online players depends how much i will donate.
5. Can you add (auto rejoin in party, when personage make swich or select server? and do you have auto reconnect system, when internet down about 5-10 minutes?
6. How i can pay, if i'm from Latvia, good to me be, pay with sms send, don't have paypal and e.t.c, i want to send sms and get credits for buy something in shop.

Thanks you.

#2 r00t3r

Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

r00t3r

Advanced Member

• Players
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Server:x5, x100

I have some questions.
1.Do you have a plan to add that command: (/dcfriend "nickname" password) it's good option, if I stay my character in home, and when i come to work i need to do disconnect to my character to enter in game.
2. Would you can add to swich of mu windows in "tray" they use much less cpu.
3. When you repair vote credits rewards gain from mmotop? I vote, but credits don't come from mmotop.ru
4. How I know, how many online is on server? On website writted only connected players for 24 hours, but how much online players are in real life? From real online players depends how much i will donate.
5. Can you add (auto rejoin in party, when personage make swich or select server? and do you have auto reconnect system, when internet down about 5-10 minutes?
6. How i can pay, if i'm from Latvia, good to me be, pay with sms send, don't have paypal and e.t.c, i want to send sms and get credits for buy something in shop.

Thanks you.

Im not an admin but i will answer you, what i think/know.

1.You can use /dcfriend. usage: /dcfriend <player_name> <password>

2. do not understand, what you are trying to say.

3. its works, use guide: http://forum.easymu....vote-on-mmotop/

4. Easymu was never showed online count. Dont think that its will be added. Because 90% of mu servers shows they fake online.

5. no s12 doesnt have such feature at this moment.

6. Im from Estonia im donating from credit card "Swedbank / SEB" its baltic bank throught Paypal (you dont need an account). Or sms in super rewards / paymentwall.

#3 marchelios

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

marchelios

• Players
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Server:x5

Im not an admin but i will answer you, what i think/know.

1.You can use /dcfriend. usage: /dcfriend <player_name> <password>

2. do not understand, what you are trying to say.

3. its works, use guide: http://forum.easymu....vote-on-mmotop/

4. Easymu was never showed online count. Dont think that its will be added. Because 90% of mu servers shows they fake online.

5. no s12 doesnt have such feature at this moment.

6. Im from Estonia im donating from credit card "Swedbank / SEB" its baltic bank throught Paypal (you dont need an account). Or sms in super rewards / paymentwall.

2. Many MuServers have funktion minimize Mu Windows to "tray" , when i minimize windows to tray, my CPU much less use.
5. Many Russian Servers s12 have that function, and have offlevel  / offtrade system.
6. I don't use bank account, i can vote donate by sms, but on website i dont have my mobile operator with who i can send sms.

#4 got2b

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:46 PM   Best Answer

got2b

Advanced Member

• STAFF
  • 533 posts
  • Server:x5, x35, x100, x1000, x9999

1. /dcfriend as r00t3r said.

2. Dont have such button.

3. Other Characters getting credits, maybe some Character name dismiss, need to know at least your Character name to check.

4. In this 5 years, i was many times answered about this in forum.

5. Ofcourse we have auto-reconnect, also we have /offtrade enabled, but /offlevel is disabled on x5.

6. There is a lot of SMS payment systems for Latvia, Mobiano have all Latvia mobile phone operators over PaymentWall + Super Rewards like Fortumo, centii, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: some, questions, about, mu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

apply-design