No replies to this topic

#1 Archaniol

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

Archaniol

• Players
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Server:x9999
I have made a donation to aquire items for game but unfortunately the options which I have choosen were in fact different I have reported this issue to Juris but and asked for a refund on the forum website from the game after a month I have received a message from him that in fact its just a visual bug and not really a bug. I made sure this is not just a visual bug made screenshots as proofs and posted them back in the thread mentioned in my message do Juris. Unfortunately I have waited another long period of time and there was no answer I feel that I was just simply scammed as he has deleted(or hidden) the thread mentioned in previous message to Juris after I informed him there that Im going to report it to PayPal and ask you for a full 30e refund. I have noticed that on this forum there is multiple unresolved donation issues which he simply ignores which to me means Im not the only person which has lost money or got something different from what they wanted. I understand that you might not be able to fully understand this problem as its game related, but I hope you will be a big help to me in this issue. 

the visual bug which I was mentioning before is an item option which on webshop from which i bought it after making donation says that it gives 8% max hp (Screenshot below)(underlined option)

unfortunately he has also blocked me from game (screenshot below)

after he has responded to me for the first time saying its just a visual bug i had made an ingame proof that he is wrong (screenshot below)

with gloves

with no gloves

on the health bar (red ball bottom left of game window) u can clearly see that difference is just 165hp and in fact not 8% which means I am right and he is just trying to silence me by banning me from game and deleting my threads on his forum. I hope I had provide enough information to put this claim to an end and return my money

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

apply-design